Free Prescription Collection and Delivery
Let us take the stress out of ordering your repeat prescriptions with our free Prescription Collection and Delivery Service.
Here’s how it works –
- Register on our website using this link.
- When you need to order your medication, just call us for the medication you require.
- We will remember your order history so you can select your regular medication from the list.
- We will send your order to your surgery and collect the prescription for you when it is ready.
- Once your medication has been prepared at the pharmacy, we can then either deliver it to you free of charge, or you can pop into your branch, collect your prescription and say hello!
How to Register for your First Delivery
Simply fill out the form on the right.
How to Reorder
Reorder by Freephone, email or Freepost using the contact details below.
Call 0208 813 7626 to let our staff know what you need, then forward your prescription (Freepost envelopes available) to your local care centre.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org then forward your prescription to your care centre.